Born in 1955, a Libra with pertinent diplomatic skills, art lover, photographer and passionate philosopher. Outdoor addict, 8 times marathon runner and keen hiker. Polyglot: excellent language skills in German, English, French and Italian.
- Successful design and implementation of strategies for marketing, sales& channel management and key account management in various enterprises
- Setup and management of efficient global distribution networks
- Business experience in Europa, North America, Middle East and Asia
- B2B sales experience on all hierarchy levels including C-Suite , especially for investment goods(laboratory instrumentation, weighing systems) and custom synthesis for the pharmaceutical industry
- Lecturer at SAWI® (Swiss Education Center for marketing, advertising & communication) on „Key Account Management"
- Lecturer on topics like „Best Practice in Key Account Management" and „Value Selling" for customers of the Institute for Marketing of the University of St. Gallen as well as conferences of SAMA (Strategic Account Management Association)
- 11 years Global Key Account Manager at Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (precision instruments, 12000 employees, $2.3 bn sales) Composed the global corporate strategy for the Key Account Management, set up the national KAM organization in European key markets. Personal management of the worldwide large accounts of all divisions: account analysis, strategy development, business plans and negotiations of global supply contracts. Planning and execution of internal KAM trainings for subsidiaries and national Key Account Managers.
- 10 years Key Account Manager at EMS-DOTTIKON AG, Dottikon (today: Dottikon ES AG); custom synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates and bulk active substances (450 employees, $150M sales). 2 years Director North America based in Montvale (NJ). 2 years Director Marketing, associate executive board member. Composed the corporate marketing strategy, 1- and 3- year plans as well as business plans for major investment projects. Recruitment and training of the U.S. sales team. Established collaboration with the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies. Acquisition and project management of numerous major custom manufacture projects.
- 10 years in international sales and channel management for a number of laboratory instrumentation manufacturers. Recruitment, training and management of channel partners in EMEA.